STAND NUMBER: M4094
Steel River Consultants Ltd
Health & Safety Consultants offering a fresh approach to QHSE compliance with a wide range of quality CDM, Principal Designer and Health & Safety support spanning all industry sectors, including a specialism in project design risk mitigation, QHSE management systems compliance gap analysis and process engineering safety.
We advise on all matters relevant to project feasibility & concept design, pre-construction & design development and construction, as well as supporting clients with their corporate undertaking as the source of competent advice.
We employ dedicated professionals who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of practical know-how on projects, corporate compliance and operational duty of care, with experience across all sectors including: marine and coastal civil engineering, oil and gas, onshore & offshore renewable energy, utilities & infrastructure, process & manufacturing industries and the built environment.
Our service capabilities include:
• Construction Design and Management (CDM) -Support for all statutory duty holder functions.
• Safety in Design risk mitigation during project design and construction phase
• Tailored Quality, Health Safety & Environment (QHSE) Management Systems & Compliance
• Embedded, Retained or Ad-hoc source of competent advice
• Fire Risk Assessment and Emergency Response Planning
• Site-based safety services including RAMS, inspections and audits
• HAZID/HAZOP/HAZCON facilitation and risk management processes
• Accident and Incident Investigation & Expert Witness
• Accredited and Tailor-made Health & Safety Training Courses and Workshops